Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bathroom work!

Not a lot has gone on in the bathroom since the carpet came up. Pretty much we took out the toilet and sink.


And I put a coat of that Tough-as-tile tub refinishing epoxy paint on the bathtub to make it white :)


I was going to also use this on the blue tile to make the bathroom completely black and white. That would have been nice, but it would have made a huge blob of white since I would have had to do it over the grout and the the grout between the black would have looked like crap. Since the tiles were in really good condition, especially after cleaning it with TSP, I have decided to keep them. So now the bathroom is going to be black, blue and white. Not exactly optimal, but that way I don't waste money on things that aren't going to look that great in the end... If I still want to change it in the future, I can just retile the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment